Monday, June 16, 2008

Bellydance Class



I know, not the most flattering picture of me. They want to see your belly so that the teacher can tell if you are moving like you are supposed to. The teacher is the one in the white top. Harry's mom is in red pants. It is amazing how they can move their hips. Also, it is sooooo hot that the hair has to be up. You are just sweating all the time. The class has been fun and I hope to continue doing it when I return back to Utah. I have taken video pictures of the two dances I was learning so that I can finish learning them. Let me know if any of you are interested in learning with me. LOL We could be the "Country Lane Belly Dancers"

2 comments:

Melbell said...

Go Becky Go.....I hear it is a great workout but can I get my "belly" in shape before I join the Country Lane Belly Dancers...lol

Paige said...

WOW - check you out! I hope you show us your moves at Bunko night! See you there!